1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Washburn MB40 - 12 pics

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by HaPpYfAcE, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Received this in a trade. There are two small flaws: a ding on the neck which is out of the way from my thumb and a ding on the back of the body. Also, i pulled the sticker off the back of the neck...you can see where it was a little, though.

passive EMG pickups with an active preamp. string through body bridge. deep seated neck joint.

Was $450 shipped, now $350 + shipping. pay via paypal. it will come with a coffin case. Trade for: Warwick; Jazz(prefer black/maple), Boss RC50, possibly other things, pm or post with what you have

2. Here are pics from the previous owner:
    mb40_1.
    mb40_2.
    mb40_3.
    mb40_4.
    mb40_5.
    mb40_6.
    mb40_7.
    mb40_8.
    mb40_9.
    mb40_10.
    mb40_11.
    mb40_12.

3. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    Looks very Stuart Zenderish.

4. bump...lowball me! (to a point, at least... :eyebrow: )

5. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

Great bass, the construction and materials are top notch

6. LaklandBass

LaklandBass

Jan 26, 2005
    IL
    Anybody else think its funny that washburn was smart enough to tweak a corner here and there so Marleaux didnt sue them? awe, poor Jackson. I do kinda miss my jpb-8

7. :eyebrow: still here and waiting for a new owner.

8. Still give you my ratty old P for it! :D and a cheap 210 cab to seal the deal!

Bump for a great dude!

H

9. sold to GC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.