1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Washburn Status 1000 Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ric stave, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Up for sale is my Washburn Status 1000 series headless bass. Body and neck made of wood with a phenolic fingerboard, pickups hardware and electronics made by Status.

Excellent bass, this one is in very good condition. It has a ding on the upper point of the lower horn near the back of the bass (see pic). Besides that, the brass hardware could use a good cleaning with some brass cleaner. Weight is around 8 lbs. I believe the body is mahogany. Has 2 Status single coil pickups, controls are Blend/Volume/High Cut. Uses either double ball end or any regular single ball bass string (there are set screws built into the headstock to clamp down regular strings). Currently strung with Status Hotwire DB end strings (round wound)

Here's the pics:

P1090145.

P1090142.

P1090140.

P1090144.

I love this bass, but I have a Status 6 string and 5 string basses, and it seems most times I play this I end up needing to switch over to a 5 or 6 for every third song, so the 4 banger must move on! My loss, your gain!

Comes with a gig bag, not original, but in good condition. Any standard guitar gig bag will fit this bass.

$475, PayPal, CON US Only. I will ship insured and packed very well.

2. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

TB classified is getting me in trouble ... Wow, what a good deal !!

3. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    PMd

4. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    PMd

5. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Wow, amazing responses! I'm following up PM's in the order they came in, but I think this beauty may already be going to a new home!

6. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Bass has been sold! Closing thread.

Thanks for all the interest!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.