1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Way Huge- Green Rhino, Boss OC-2/Octave, Spetznatz-Fuzz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JMac- Wiskerface Designs, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    SOLD! Way Huge- Green Rhino, Overdrive. In very good condition, and a very nice sounding Overdrive on both bass and skinny string guitar. Asking $70.00 shipped US.

Jerimysbassstuff8-26-12008_zps325d0d5f.

SOLD! Boss OC-2, Octave pedal. Classic pedal, that sounds pretty nice, and gets a lot of love. Asking $50.00 shipped US.

Jerimysbassstuff8-26-12009_zps9367f17f.

Spetznatz- BassDistortion/Fuzz. Based off of the GGG tuned muff circuit with a clean blend. Very nice sounding pedal, with some very nice/nasty fuzziness on tap. Asking $100 shipped US

Jerimysbassstuff8-26-12010_zps73ef51ed.

2. Awesome guy to deal with, that is my Spetsnaz I had made, didn't have need for two Bluebeard style pedals, if I did I would of never sold it, it is definitely in the Bluebeard Realm.

3. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Hey Squanch, thanks! If I wasn't trying to gather up the funds to buy Your pedals it'd definitely be a keeper, very nice sounding, and well made pedal.

4. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Deal in the worsk, on the OC-2!

5. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Boss OC-2 is SOLD!

6. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump!

7. How can the Spetsnaz still be here...

8. blastjv

blastjv

Jan 8, 2010
    Philly Area
    If I didn't already have a W&C TFR that I love, I'd be interested in the Spetznaz...I am eyeing up that Rhino, though.....

9. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Squanch, I have no idea. Figured it would've definitely moved by now.

Blasjv, Shoot Me an offer on the Rhino. Just the right amount of cash, and it could be heading Your way.

10. Big love for Green Russians, have two one is from Jmac and the other is going to Jmac in the future, just so you know the Spetsnaz is really different Muff Fuzz, more super heavy OD/distortion like a Bluebeard.

11. I love my green rhino! Nice price..

12. That is a killer price for a Green Rhino, just sold one on the ebay they go for $80 shipped and up.

13. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Yea, Squanch, You got the swiss army knife of green russian muff clones with that russian spy.

Squanch and TranceFusion, The Green Rhino is one of the best sounding OD pedals I've ever used/owned for bass. Honestly, if I hadn't just got a tube bass pre with a footswitchable high gain channel, it wouldn't be for sale. In regards to the price, I got a good enough deal on it, and feel like I got My moneys worth out of it, so I figured why not pass the goodness along at an excellent price.

14. Yeah I am in LOVE with the Russian Spy, such and awesome pedal!!! So, so versatile.

Yeah Green Rhino does that pushed tube amp sound proper, and has the mids control so you can go classic mid cute Tube Screamer sound to throwing the mids bass in for badassbassery!!!

15. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    True that, My friend! Both awesome pedals!

In other news, deal in the works on the Rhino!

16. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    The Green Rhino is SOLD!

17. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump for the Spetznatz fuzz.

18. Man how is that Spetsnaz still here...
    Don't forget about I Love Fuzz

19. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Oh yea Man, I listed it there too. Looks like I'm gonna wind up keeping it, which isn't so bad as it's a great pedal, and I can definitely see using it in the future at some point.

20. If not you know I will be trading you something for it sooner or later lol
    Maybe the economy finally hit us in the adult toys department too, though I would eat Ramen 24/7 to keep pedals passing through lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.