1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: WD Black Abalone Jazz Pickguard #JBS-335

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ubnomnar, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    SOLD: [DEL]$15 [/DEL] Price slashed to $10 PayPal Shipped CONUS and you will be the new owner of a gorgeous WD JBS-335 Black Abalone Jazz pickguard.

I bought this for my Highway One Jazz, but it did not fit absolutely perfectly. Part of it was my fault. The pickup hole was too narrow for the Nordstrand pickup cover. I carefully opened up the pickup slot an equal amount (about 1/32") on each side only to find that the hole was not exactly in the center to start with. The end result is a small gap on the left (bass) side of the pickup. I'm to anal(ytical) to live with this.

I ended up using a black perloid guard.

The pickguard is in excellent condition. There are a few hairline scratches visible on the lower horn if you tilt it just right in the light. If I hadn't adjusted the pickup hole I would be asking a lot more $ for this item.

Upon request I can email high-res photos of the guard.

2. Barbatus

Barbatus

Dec 15, 2008
    San Diego, CA
    I want it. I sent you a PM.

3. ubnomnar

ubnomnar Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    So Cal
    Sounds good...PM replied:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.