1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: WMD Geiger Counter Civilian Issue - Bass Modded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by soulplane83, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    Very lightly used WMD Geiger Counter CI, bass modded by William himself. Never gigged, used lightly and in great shape. Only selling because I have other stuff that covers similar ground and am slimming down my board. Works perfectly and comes with original box and paperwork. $180 shipped in CONUS. Thanks!

Check out http://www.wmdevices.com/gcci.php for more info.

000_0409.

000_0408.

2. I've always been interested in this pedal - have any experience with the big version of it? Know how this compares to it?

3. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    No experience with the big version but from my understanding the CI is just a stream-lined version with some of the most popular sounds from the big pedal.

4. the blast

the blast

Jan 6, 2009
    Los Angeles
    How many different sounds does it have & which ones? Synth, Fuzz, Octave, etc.?? Thanks. -john

5. t3ch

t3ch

Nov 17, 2007
    DC
    I have no idea what this is but it's cool looking!

6. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Source Audio BETA tester
    Interested in trading your Geiger plus some other gear or cash towards my Ibanez Blazer bass in my signature below? If so send me a PM.

7. soulplane83

soulplane83

Aug 16, 2008
    Portland, OR
    bump

8. IglooBass

IglooBass Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Easton, PA.
    Hi - you have a new PM ....

9. soulplane83

soulplane83