1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Wounded Paw Blender v4 rev f

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nshuman, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nshuman

nshuman Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    I just upgraded to a Wounded Paw Blender v4 h2 so I am selling my v4 rev f. It is in mint condition, has always been in my basement on my board.

I am asking [DEL]190$[/DEL] [DEL]180$[/DEL] 175$ CAD/USD paypal or interac email transfer shipped in the US or Canada.

Trade Interests:
    -Empress Compressor
    -MXR Compressor
    -Fuzzrocious BDBG
    -SFX Micro Boost
    -SFX B3
    -Wren&Cuff pedals
    -Short Scale Basses
    -IronEther Nimbus
    -Neunaber Wet Stereo Reverb
    -Any interesting stuff...

Basically, 4 loops, a bunch of features, loop c and d can be parallel or serialized in either direction.

UFnftef.

Added gut shots:
    d3XXe2i.

XdsU4xZ.

2. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    Curious, what features are new in the upgraded version?
    How does the blend work, can you mix the dry signal on all 4 loops?
    Is the blend really gradual? Can you dial in say 90% dry with just the precise minimum controlable wet signal?

3. nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    Honestly, as far as I can tell, the only difference on the new version is that fact that internally it converts 9v to 12v in order to have a lower noise floor.

It acts as a mixer/blender, so basically you are mixing all 4 signals together. If you do not connect anything to Loop A, it becomes the clean signal all other loops mix with. But it is mixing, it's not like each loop is a blender in of itself. Of course, any of the four loops cab be your clean signal if the effects they contain are disengaged. However, only loop A has a bass and treble EQ feature.

Loop C has a feedback loop setting. Loops C and D can be parallel like all the other loops or they can be serialized in either direction C>D or D>C. That feature is very useful if you wish to change the order of effects on the fly (overdrive > dirt, dirt > overdrive, etc.).

You can also choose what gets sent into the mix when the loop is disengaged (nothing, the return signal of the loop, or the clean signal).

Finally, you have the ability to change the phase of loops B through D.

4. nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    Saturday afternoon bump!

5. nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    Sunday Bump... Make an offer!

6. PM sent :)

7. nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    On hold for TheWoodShed pending payment.

8. nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    ccp
    And Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.