1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: WoW Prepaid 60 day game card

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by McHaven, Apr 24, 2009.

1. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    So here's the deal: I'm at college and my grandparents like to send me little care packages with things I like and stuff. They're very...loving and enthusiastic I guess is the word. They spoil me with this crap cause I'm the only of-age grandson not in jail (dumbass cousins).

However, my grandparents are totally out of touch with what I actually like. I haven't played WoW since I started college...2 years ago. So I have absolutely no need or desire for this game time. So let's pass it on to someone here who has more free time than me.

Guaranteed 100% legit, completely unscratched. I'll provide photos of the unscratched back, with a time stamp and my bass in the photo if necessary to validate.

I'm not going to ship it, that would be totally dumb. I will PM or email the code to you, or hell, I'll setup my webcam and you can watch me scratch it off. (I may seem a tad condescending or cynical about validation, but when I played, I was burned in a deal like this)

Anyway, this is 30 bucks of game time. I'll sell it for whatever I'm offered.

Or, trade for strings, straps, misc crap.

2. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    really have no use at all for this thing. Someone buy it.

3. bluezboi

bluezboi

Apr 26, 2009
    my name is kevin and i really would like those cards... i have like a 50 dollar stereo system that would work for i-pod/laptop/mp3 or whatever. would you be willing to trade and you could send me the codes in email or something? please e-mail me at bluezncruize16@hotmail.com
    thx
    -kevin

4. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    no thanks

5. bluezboi

bluezboi

Apr 26, 2009
    well is there anything else that you were looking for?

6. illidian

illidian

Jul 2, 2004
    PMs, payment sent.