1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS WT800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by smoothebass, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eden WT800a for sale. In mint condition complete with new rack ears. Production year is september 2003. Ive had it for a couple of months and have been extremely happy with it. It has been well kept there are no scratches or dings except 1 or 2 on the bottom. Any scratch you see in the pics is dust or glare. I could take higher resolution pictures but i don't know how to convert them for uploading. This amp will handle 800 watts bridged into 8 ohms, 400 watts 4 ohms per side dual mono.This amp will not carry 2 ohm loads and will not bridge into 4 ohms. I biamp a 15" & 410 speakers and use the built in crossover and balance controls. You won't believe the tones you can get from the 5 bans of eq and the three bans of parametric bandwidth along with the enhance control. The sound is very large, but mellow and clearly professional. It's the best amp i have ever owned or played. You would have to search hard and long to find an amp thats a better deal than this! I am converted and will buy another WT800 or a Navigator as soon as i pay a few bills. I would suggest you download a manual before using this amp because the biamp, bridged, and dual mono modes should not be used at the same time. You also need to know which jacks to use so you don't damage the amp. I hate to see it go but the first $750.00 gets it shipped only in the conus!

Attached Files:

2. More pictures of the sides.

Attached Files:

3. One more of the top.

Attached Files:

4. DubHunter

DubHunter

Feb 15, 2008
    Columbia Gorge
    if only it had a 'b' or 'c' attached to the 800. nice one though.

5. Price Drop!: $750.00 shipped before Ebay!

6. trades?

7. Sorry Stumpy, I need cash to pay bills for another month! I made some quick and wrong decisions that i later realized was just me being overtaken by gas! Anyway the bills still have to be paid.

8. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    PM to you

9. Vinny D

Vinny D

Jan 9, 2007
    Warwick, RI
    Just so you know the older WT800a amplifiers have been tested numerous times being bridged into a 6ohm 610 cab (like the Eden D610xlt) and they have worked perfect with NO thermal issues at all. Eden will confirm this also if there is any doubt.
    So if you have a 610 cab this would be a great amplifier to power it at a great price.

10. Thanks for the info Vinny D! I didn't know that. Thats another +. I hope one of my other resources comes through so i won't have to sell it.
    I think mabe bass players just want the extra wattage and lower ohm headroom just in case they need it. I really don't need more than two 4 ohm high wattage cabinets to be heard.
    Ustabawannab i work nights 6pm-6am, so i didn't see your pm till this morning. It's still here until i get another offer or until i win the lottery!

11. One more bump before ebay!

12. ustabawannab

ustabawannab Caesar's palace, morning glory, silly human race. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2006
    Greenfield, WI.
    A "B" just went for almost $1100 on eBay.

This is a killer deal folks.

13. I so want this as a backup...but ... gotta sell my stuff first... good luck.

14. Thanks man! It's already on Ebay ending in two days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.