1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: X2 Digital Wireless XDS95

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by joelb79, Feb 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    I bought this unit 3 weeks ago. While its a wonderful little box, I have only used it once and I don't see the need for it for myself for the immediate future. I have more immediate needs like power for my house and my spend spree has taken away my bill money.

So up for grabs is my X2 Digtal Wireless. Comes in original box, with all the tags/goodies. Its BRAND NEW, flawless condition.

Just for a reference, I could not tell a difference from a hardwire cable and this box. I spent some time switching between the two and while there might be a slight cut of highs above 12Khz, its really only the finger noise that isn't as clear as a cable.

$225 Shipped (48 Con US)

these go for $250-300 new so I think this is a killer deal. I'm not going down in price, im already eating shipping paypal and the $25

2. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    PM Sent

3. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

just when I DON'T have cash...jeez! ;) Bump for a great guy!

4. astrah

astrah Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2005
    Eagle River, AK
    PM sent, and Thank you!

5. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    Thank you and sold. Josh you rule too! see you at the next GTG hopefully.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.