1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Xbox 360, Games, Controllers, Rock Band

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by McHaven, Apr 14, 2010.

1. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    My 360 isn't getting any play time since I got my PS3. I've decided to put it up for sale.

The main console is a Xbox 360 Arcade, bought around October-December of 2009. I can't remember exactly. It is the newest model with the HDMI output.

I have a 20gb Halo 3 edition hard drive on it. The hard drive currently has my full gamertag/score on it, with some DLC.

Games include:
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Forza
    GTA4- hard drive has both DLC packs
    Prince of Persia
    Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
    Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
    Burnout: Revenge
    Rock Band 2: some DLC
    Rock Band Beatles: full Abbey Road DLC
    Mirror's Edge

I have 4 wireless controllers, a Rock Band 1 drum kit with upgraded foot pedal, Rock band 1 stratocaster and 2 rock band microphones.

No pictures currently. I need to go get batteries for my camera. My subscription will end tonight, so you'll have to PM me for them. I don't think I'll be able to edit my post.

I'd like to get 375 for everything, plus shipping (cause of the Rock Band kit)

2. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    On hold locally already.