1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Xerograph Deluxe - Iron Ether

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Bassphil, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassphil

Bassphil Supporting Member

Aug 10, 2005
    NYC
    Hello TalkBass'ers!

I bought this pedal here on TalkBass recently to check it out. I thought it would be a little crazier, but actually it's perfectly usable. It seems to be a great marriage of envelope filter, distortion, and a little funkness. I heard a brief clip of something this pedal could do, and I thought I could take it somewhere crazier...

Anyway, it's back up for sale or trade. I'm looking for a pedal that might be totally unusable in a normal musical situation. I'm guessing something like the Mark Bass Super Synth pedal would be an interesting pedal to write some music for, but I'm open to suggestions if you have something to trade.

I would also take $185 for the pedal if you'd like to buy it. It's a great pedal, but I seem to already have these sounds covered with a combination of other pedals.

-Phil

Attached Files:

2. This and the MarkBass work very well together IMO.

3. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2005
    Springfield, IL
    Bass Gear Magazine
    Pmed ya on the pedal.

4. Bassphil

Aug 10, 2005
    NYC
    PM'ed you back! Unless someone has an interesting trade, it's going to be sold outright.

5. Bassphil

Aug 10, 2005
    NYC
    I still have it if anyone's interested!

6. bagapac

bagapac

Feb 24, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Peavey Basses, Eden Amplifiers, Ernie Ball, Creation Audio Labs
    Interested in a korg g5? For the xero and some cash, or a 70s Morley PWB and cash from my end?

7. zwkoch

zwkoch You can't do that on bass enthusiast Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2012
    Twin Cities, MN
    PM with trade offer.

8. Bassphil

Aug 10, 2005
    NYC
    Thanks to everyone for their offers! I've just accepted a trade for a HotHands 3 and a BEF from zwkoch.

I don't know how I missed hearing about something as crazy as the HotHands, so I am eternally grateful to zw for trading!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.