Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Yamaha "Attitude" Standard 5 (AUSTRALIA)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by remo, Sep 27, 2005.

1. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    YAMAHA STANDARD 5 STRING "ATTITUDE" BASS

This rare Yamaha 5-string Standard "Attitude" bass is in great condition and plays very well. It has a tight punchy sound and the low B is a killer. It has a very versatile tone that suit any music style. During the time I have owned this bass it has only been used in my studio and never gigged. This bass would be fantastic for a beginner who wants a quality 5 string bass that will see him right through to to a professional level. Yamaha basses are well made and well respected. It is a very solid bass with an attractive body shape.

It comes with a retrofitted Bartolini 57J1 jazz bass pickup in the bridge pickup slot. Bartolini's are a fantastic pickup in their own right and are renowned for their deep and tight tone. They are used in many high end and custom build basses. I still have the original Yamaha pickup which I will ship with the bass if you want to get it back to stock.

There are one or two very minor cosmetic flaws on the body as to be expected on a second hand instrument. Please see pics below.

The bass comes with a padded gig bag. I will ship the bass in its gig bag in a cardboard box. I take extreme care when packaging so have no worries about it's protection during shipping (I usually recommend shipping insurance for any items over $200 anyway but it's up to you). The strings are not that old and still have a good deal of life in them.

nb. This is a "Standard Attitude 5 String", not the "Billy Sheehan Attitude" (which only comes in a 4 string).

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Located in Melbourne. Local pickup OK, will ship to Australia (after funds have been recieved and cleared).

Asking a mere AUD$500 (buyer pays shipping).. cheers!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005
    bump x 3 I'm going to put it back on eBay in a day or so..

3. remo

remo

Jan 15, 2005