1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Yamaha BB415 - Black and Beautiful

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by MycooLeeyun, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Up for sale is my Yamaha BB415. This bass is in great condition with little to no wear. The bass is fairly light (not sure of exact weight). If you're looking for a solid 5 string bass with great tone and playability for a cheap price, this is the bass for you. The bass will be shipped in a Musicians Friends gig bag.

Asking [DEL]$325[/DEL] $300 Shipped CONUS

NO Trades please

PM me with any questions and thanks for looking!

yamaha.
    This is not the actual bass just an exact replica

2. SwitchGear

SwitchGear Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Wisconsin
    These BB415 basses rock! Bump for a great bass at a low price.

3. Bump

4. Thursday Bump!

5. Friday Bump

6. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    I'll give you a bump...seeing as how that's my pic (on my living room carpet). ;)

And I'll vouch for the Yamaha BB415. Absolutely killer sounding and playing bass and for the price it is a STEAL!!!

7. Low Main

Low Main Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Bass in the pic does look nice.

Can't wait to see pics of the actual bass for sale, front and back.

My black BB414 has been waiting for a big sister for a while now.

Is the bass early generation, made in Taiwan?

8. Honestly, I can't find where it says it was made. I don't plan on uploading actual pics because it looks like exactly like the bass in the picture except the knob closest to the bridge is a pickup selector instead. The bass is in excellent condition with a 4 bolt-on neck. If somebody really needs additional pics I can borrow a friends camera and go from there. The bass is very light and the neck is sweet. BUMP

9. Holiday price drop!! Now asking $285 if you buy before Dec 18th!

10. Tuesday Bump!

11. Bump for a killer bass

12. Bump

13. Bumpin it!

14. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    Thought I'd give you and your excellent bass a bump.

In case anyone might be interested in this bass, here's a great way to mod it into a 6 string (only $180 mod)...

Yamaha BB416 Black Bastard

And the Conversion thread.

Feel free to PM me, anyone who might like to give it a shot. This Yamaha is one of my favorite basses I've ever owned and that's saying a lot out all the basses I've owned over the last 30+ years playing. So much so, that I even thought about buying this one to have two of them! This is a great deal on a bass!!!

15. Thanks Sundogue, this bass is way underrated. New Years Bump!

16. Sundogue

Sundogue

Apr 26, 2001
    Wausau, WI
    This Yamaha has THE best pickups for a passive bass...ever. The P-Bass pup sounds exactly like a Precision (and I should know as the Precision is one of my all time favorite basses tonally and have owned many over the years). The Jazz pup also sounds just like a Jazz. And those passive pups are HOT! They stand right along any active bass's pups.

For those who like a J/P configuration this bass is ideal to get either sound or a blend of both. And the bass just feels great to play. The neck is very comfortable and it's a killer looking bass to boot.

I'm shocked it hasn't sold yet, especially for this STEAL of a price. I really wish I had the cash for it because I would love to have two of these basses. I toyed with the idea of modding mine or buying this one, but with limited funds and wanting a 6 string I chose to mod mine.

Still wish I had the cash for this. MycooLeeyun, you gotta borrow a digital camera from someone because I think no pics of the actual bass may be hindering the sale. People want to see the actual bass they'd be getting.

17. Dude7777

Dude7777

Feb 17, 2011
    any pics?

18. I'll work on getting some pics as soon as I can. I don't have access to a camera until my roommate is back in town.

19. Low Main

Nov 27, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Putting in an advance request for a photo of the entire back of the neck.

Even a link to a photo gallery at a hosting site is a big help if you don't want to post pix directly on TB. Thanks.

20. Low Main

Nov 27, 2004
    Massachusetts
    If there's a small oval decal on the back of the body at the tail end down by the strap button, the tiny fine print will tell you if the bass is made in Taiwan.