1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Yamaha BB415 in metallic orange

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Octoplus, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Octoplus

Octoplus

Aug 17, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    SOLD For sale only is my Yamaha BB-415 in metallic orange. This bass threw me a major curveball with how incredible it sounds & plays. I hate selling it, but the need to thin the herd and recoup some cash is pretty much forcing the sale.

It's in excellent condition, with no dings or scratches that I am able to detect. Unlike a lot of other passive P/J I've picked up, the J-pickup is very assertive on its own, creating a punchiness that bludgeons. In P/J mode, the pickups complement each other very nicely. P-pickup mode is the classic P-sound in all of its throaty glory, but with more thump.

I'm asking what I paid for it, SOLD [DEL]$330 shipped[/DEL] CONUS. Interested Canadian buyers will pay actual estimated shipping costs over $35.

IMG_3597.

IMG_3587.

IMG_3589.

IMG_3594.

IMG_3595.

2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    where was this a week ago bump?

3. madbassplaya...did you end up finding one?

I have an identical BB415 (purchased from LAG here) and love it. As my first fiver, the most impressive thing is the neck. Slim profile and nice, fast satin finish on the back.

I'll vouch for the J-pickup; it really does have great character. But its forté is the P-bass sound...it is amazingly good.

By the way, the orange color isn't as saturated in-person as the photos would indicate. But it has a nice flake.

Good luck with this sale.

4. Les Izmor

Les Izmor

Mar 10, 2008
    Western Mass
    PM'd

5. Octoplus

Octoplus

Aug 17, 2008
    Cincinnati, OH
    Friday bump

6. Calebmundy