1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Yamaha BBT-500H head in 2-sp rack bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by craigb, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's been a lot of talk here on TB about these. 500W @ 2 Ohms (250W @ 4) in an 11 lb package. 11 sound options (ranging from flat, tube, to B-15ish, SVT-ish and heavy distortion), 5 programmable slots for your sounds, compressor, biamp capability, noise gate, adjustable EQ frequency centers and more. In other words a lot of tones in a lightweight package. See the BassPlayer review online here.

I like the sounds a lot but I'm only playing in a louder group these days and have a PLX2402 to keep up (and Etymotic ER-20s) and drive my Avatar cabs. So this is gonna go.

$325 shipped in the contiguous 48, paypal OK ($300 shipped if you don't want the rack bag)

Possible trades:

Peavey DPC-1000
    Sansamp RPM
    Steinberger Spirit XZ-2
    G&L Tribute SB-2 or JB-2

2. onemorebass

onemorebass Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2006
    West Salem, Wisconsin
    pm sent... again??? :eyebrow:

3. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    PM sent.

4. craigb

OK, scratch the Avatar B212 I added as a trade item - I went ahead and called Dave to get one.

I might go for a QSC PLX1104/1804 or Crown XTi 1000/2000 to drop a few pounds off my rack.

5. craigb

*** SOLD ***

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.