1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS YAMAHA PB-1 Bass preamp clean!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RockBoxBass, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockBoxBass

RockBoxBass Supporting Member

Ive had this unit for quite a few years. Its in really clean condition for its age and everything works as it should. As you can see from the pics it has treble, mid and bass AND has a parametric section for the mids also. It has a built in crossover that kicks. You can split the LPF and HPF and choose which frequency for each. Its really the best crossover section Ive ever seen. On the back is an effects loop that you can adjust the volume coming and going!. It has an XLR output with a level control. These pres are very highly regarded and sound Thick and warm for a solid state unit. These are built like a tank. $180 + actual shipping. your choice of speed and carrier! .

102_2719.
    102_2720.
    102_2721.
    102_2725.

2. drobinsn

drobinsn Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Did it come from IVGNO ?

3. edwinhurwitz

edwinhurwitz Supporting Member

May 13, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Endorsing Artist: DR Strings, SMS
    I had one of these for a while and it was a great pre! Very versatile. I love the crossover.

Edwin
    Who has too many pres as it is.

4. RockBoxBass

Nope..Ive had it about 10 years.

5. Michael Vee

Michael Vee Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    RockBox, your PB-1 is immaculate! Most of this that sell are pretty beat-up. Mine has a few scuffs and scratches, but yours is in such nice condition.

Another bump for a classic rack pre from the 80's. These are built solidly and have great solid-state sound. Excellent DI and headphone outputs. Very versatile.

6. RockBoxBass

thanks...I always kept it in a rack. Im sure I'll be sorry when i sell it...but I have g.a.s...

7. RockBoxBass

super price drop bump

8. RockBoxBass

sold...................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.