SOLD FS: Yamaha TRB-6 $TB Only Deal$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rb1, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rb1

rb1

Sep 15, 2008
    Iowa
    FS: Yamaha TRB-6 - Excellent Condition - PRICE REDUCED

Now includes FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the "lower 48", USA.

2. JOHNNY LONG

JOHNNY LONG

Aug 25, 2003
    RICHMOND,VA
    to what price now

3. rb1

rb1

Sep 15, 2008
    Iowa
    $900 including shipping to anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. Previously, it was $900 PLUS shipping.

Shipping + insurance + packaging costs ME $50 or more, depending on where you live.

Now all three are included in the single price of $900, which was already a very good price for this bass.

4. rb1

rb1

Sep 15, 2008
    Iowa
    Well, 2 weeks have elapsed, this thread has been viewed over 1200 times, several people have expressed interest, and several have left positive comments about how great this bass is, but there have been no buyers. :meh:

SO, I am listing this on the 'bay. It will cost more there, so I'll leave this thread open for a while in case some TBer decides to take advantage of this great TB-members-only offer.

(If you're looking for cheap, rather than quality in a 6 banger, search eBay for "Yamaha Patitucci" and you'll find one REAL CHEAP (but it has a broken headstock that has been sloppily "repaired" by an amateur. I guess YGWYPF.)

5. rb1

rb1

Sep 15, 2008
    Iowa
    ... and today there's a TRB6JP on the 'bay that isn't broken like the other one. This one will set you back a mere $2199 plus shipping. But it's a beauty! (It makes me wish I was buying, rather than selling.)

Search the 'bay for "Yamaha Patitucci" if you're interested.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.