1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Yamaha TRB6p SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lorenzini, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    ***Someone sniped the item with less than 1m to go! Yay me!***

Not sure if I'm allowed to do this.. link an eBay auction?
    Well I have it up for auction at only $875 + shipping. Which is freaking crazy. I've been offered over a grand for it, and it's really worth that much.

The bass has the upgraded Bartolinis ($160 value) and plays like the dreamiest 6 string ever. I'm not even kidding. I have to sell, because I'm no longer with my old band and need the money to pay the taxman.

Forget the eBay auction -- I'm putting it up FS here on TB. If you DO want to see pictures of the bass: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260129147492

It's strung with D'Addario XL Nickels and I'll throw in a never used Fender nickel 6 string set. By the way, this is the DUAL TRUSS version which is far far superior to the single truss earlier models of this bass. The neck is super solid.

Bills must be paid! Buy now!

Thanks TBers,
    Matt

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 20, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.