1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: YBA-200/SWR Goliath JR & Son of Bertha

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by AndrewClaycomb, Sep 26, 2008.

1. SWR Goliath Jr. (8 ohm) - 2x10" It's a few years old now, but I've never gigged with it. It's always been babied in smoke free rooms and when I move it, I cover it with an SWR fitted cover. It's a very punchy cab on it's own and when combined with my other cab it sounds phenomenal. Will sell with the fitted cover. $350 plus shipping (New it's 649.99 from Musicians Friend)

SWR Son of Bertha (8 ohm) - 1x15" Bought at the same time as the 2x10" and it also hasn't been gigged. Same treatment as the other cab and comes with a SWR fitted cover. This cab has a very tight sound for a 15". When paired with the 2x10" I turn the tweeter off on the Son of Bertha and I get an extremely rich full tone. Nothing boomy or flabby about these cabs, very articulate. $350 plus shipping (New it's also $649.99 but MF doesn't sell them any longer)

I might consider a package deal.

NEW PICTURES POSTED FURTHER DOWN

2. would you be willing to trade the head for a kustom groove bass 1200hd?

3. That's an interesting trade because when I originally bought this head your Kustom amp was all the rage and I was debating between the two. Unfortunately I'm going in a different direction now and the only amp trade I would like is for a LMII... Thanks for asking though.

4. ahh thats a bummer. oh well, that Kustom head isn't for everyone. good luck on getting a LMII! There's plenty of love for them here.

5. dasparks2004

dasparks2004 I LOVE TUBES

Dec 4, 2007
    Seattle
    I LOVE THE TWO JAZZ BASSES LEAVING AGAINST THE RIG! GREAT COLORS!

6. Traynor is sold.

7. More photos

DSCF0001.
    DSCF0004.
    DSCF0007.
    Back of the Goliath Jr
    DSCF0006.

8. Back of the SOB
    DSCF0010.
    DSCF0014.
    DSCF0016.

9. 3 cheers for credit card debt...

Did I mention I am very willing to accept a credit card payment via paypal???

10. toytech

toytech

Mar 22, 2004
    San Leandro
    bump for a great seller.

11. bump for these cabs... they look great! especially for the price!

12. I'm cleaning up my posts to list my trade interests in a single post.

Microphones
    Studio Compressors
    DI's
    Anything else that might fit in a recording studio I failed to mention.

13. bump

14. Email sent and recent pm's responded to. I might be interested in trading for the right desktop computer too.

15. What a mess

What a mess

Aug 20, 2008
    Valdosta Ga.
    what do you want the desk top to do? I have one that is set up for digital recording was in a pro studio. It is a custum build by the studio. ( he builds all his own studios and my and a bunch of other folks heres computers)

16. The Goliath Jr. is sold. The thread is so old I can't edit the original post.

Son of Bertha is still available.

17. PM replied to

18. still for sale

19. Do you still have the Son of Bertha?