FS: Yorkville BM400 400w 115 combo amp - $300, local sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by fourstringbliss, Feb 19, 2010.

1. fourstringbliss

fourstringbliss Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2003
    Puyallup, WA
    This is a Yorkville BM400 400w bass combo amp in excellent shape. It puts out 300w on its own and 400w with an 8ohm extension cabinet. The amp head is removable and has a 10-band equalizer with very well selected EQ points. The head has active/passive inputs, a switchable limiter, a switchable contour function, a switch to turn the EQ on/off, and front mounted FX send/return jacks and line out jack. There's also a line out jack on the back of the head.

I've installed Ernie Ball removable casters and extra Ernie Ball spring-loaded handles on the sides for easier handling.

This amp is loud and has a very good clean tone to it.

$300 is cheap for this kind of quality! If you're thinking of getting an Ampeg or Hartke combo this amp will serve you better!

I live in Puyallup and work in Renton, so we can work something out. My cell # is 253-230-8475

FebruaryPics001.gif FebruaryPics002.gif
    FebruaryPics003.gif FebruaryPics004.gif

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021