1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Yorkville XC808 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Justin Tuskey, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, first off, this is an awesome cab! Lots of lows and HUGE punch from the 8 inch drivers. 800 watts at 4 ohms. The cab is in GREAT condition. Its been gigged about 10 times, and has some scratches on the duratex covering on the back....but thats what the hard material is there for! This cab weighs about 110lbs, but has handles on both sides, the top, AND the bottom. It is also tilt back with wheels. This is one of the easiet cabs to tote around. Everyone that sees my rig comments on how little the speakers are but how BIG the sound is. Check some reviews here on TB and on harmony-central, its a great cab! I am just putting this out there. I would like to sell locally and and can drive up to an hour to either deliever or meet someone. I live right outside of Savannah, GA. If I ship, it will be at your cost...
    Here are the specs: http://traynoramps.com/products.asp?type=6&cat=61&id=364

New from MusiciansFriend they are $719
    I will sell this for $550 (plus shipping if you really want it shipped)
    For a local deal I would prefer cold hard cash, but in the case of it getting shipped, paypal is king!

2. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Bump for a good deal...

...why are you selling?

3. going to be getting a big tube head, and I want to give an 8x10 a whirl. The band we putting together has a possible small record deal pending, which means touring regionally. It just fits the style....if this doesnt sell though... I am just going to buy another 808 and rule all!

4. Mastersonics

Mastersonics Banned

May 31, 2004
    Paradise!
    I have the exact same cab and it ROCKS!

I use a GK800RB with it and it's PUNCH HEAVEN :bassist:

Good Luck selling.....BUMP

5. Thanks for the kind words...and bump

6. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    I'm going to give you another bump...I've long been contemplating getting a second XC808 myself...go for option B!!!

7. well get this one then! haha I want to upgrade to the new Traynor 8x10

BUMP!

8. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    I would, but I have an almost direct connection...otherwise I would JUMP at this deal!!!

9. hump day bump

10. Oh drew, such a tease!

A little closer and I might have picked it up...not paying for shipping though!

11. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    We could do a road trip to grab it Sean...might be kinda fun!

12. that would be pretty cool :) we could have a small gtg too

13. price drop to $550 :)

14. friendly neighborhood bump-man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.