1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Zeibek Submarine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by christianharger, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,

Up for sale is my BRAND NEW Zeibek Submarine. I purchased this beauty in May and it finally arrived a couple weeks ago (due to Os' break from making pedals). It's really one of the most fantastic pedals I've ever used and it's really a bummer that I waited so long for it to come only to be selling it, but I'm just NOT a pedal user. I never have been, and it's taken me a long time (and a lot of money) to accept that.

So, anyways, here's the link to the site if you want to check out the specs and such. http://zeibek.com/bass-pedals/submarine
    it's not the designer model, so it's the yellow one.

Like I said, this sucker is BRAND NEW. I've used it at 2 gigs. Other than that, it's been used for a few practices. It goes for $110 brand new from Zeibek, so I'll ship it to you for $95. I'm still taking a hit, and you're getting a great deal on a mint condition (literally) pedal.

I do PayPal. PM me.

2. Rockprocess

Rockprocess

Dec 17, 2009
    PMd

3. All PMs replied. I can't say I wasn't expecting this kind of a reaction when putting a Sub for sale.

4. Sold! Thanks everybody!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.