1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: ZON Piccolo Gauge Strings (5 String Steel Set)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Jan 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    I have a like new set of Zon 'Steel" 5 String Piccolo (B-G) that were put on my Zon bass to try, and removed immediately. These are very cool for those that like to experiment and solo/tap. Its just not my thing.

They were cut x-tra long so they would even fit a 35" scale bass length. There is not a mark from the fret, etc. 5 min total and wiped down after I removed them. They are back in the packaging. Zon Online Store is $28.00 plus Shipping.

(B thru G Tuning .018 .025 .040 .055 .065)

You could also remove the B string and do a 4 string E-G Set. They were cut for 2/3 a side. If you have a 4 in line Jazz bass, they wont fit to the G string.

I would like to get $17 SHIPPED Lower48/USA Only <- Price Lowered

2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Price lowered bump.

To answer a few questions, yes.. There is blue wrap on 4 out of 5 strings. The G is too thin for the wrapping.

3. klanger2003

klanger2003 Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2002
    "Connecticute"
    p.m. sent

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.