Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

[FS]Zoom 708II, Behringer BX1200, Samick P-bass, more

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkcicle, Aug 11, 2005.

1. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    Clearing out unused stuff so I can pay for the stuff that is used every day. Here's a partial list:

1) Behringer BX-1200 with manuals and footswitches. Used for a total of roughly 12 hours in private rehearsal studio. $150 and I will split shipping, FedEx ground as it is the least expensive.

2)Zoom 708II multi-effects processor for bass. With manual and AC adaptor. $100 includes shipping.

3) Dean Rhapsody semihollow fretless bass, follow link for details. $275obo, $15 for shipping.

4) Samick P-bass, volume/tone pots, passive P pickup, natural sunburst finish on surprisingly nice body(alder? i really don't know), very comfortable slim neck, Elixir strings. $150, $15 for shipping.

5)Jaco LPs..don't know if I want to sell, I have Invitation(1982), Jaco Pastorius(1976), and Jaco(1975, w/Metheny etc). These LPs are in mint condition and the sleves are in excellent condition. Jaco Pastorius LP also includes the insert for Word of Mouth. $75, firm.

Please PM me with questions or offers. I accept paypal or postal money order, will take cash if you're local. Hope all this stuff finds nice homes!

peace,
    Anthony

2. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    bump.

will consider all offers.. maybe trades, looking for a sansamp and some monster cables.

3. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    bump?

i'll treat anybody who buys any of this to breakfast!

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    need a 6U Rack Or OverDrive/Fuzz Pedal?

5. funkcicle

funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    PM me about the Fuzz pedal(specs, what you want to trade for, etc).

bump?