1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Zoom B2.1U Bass Effects + Zoom FP02 Expression Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassbrock, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    For sale is my excellent sounding Zoom B2.1U Bass Effects and my Zoom FP02 Expression Pedal. The second expression pedal becomes a dedicated volume pedal (or other dedicated function) while you can switch the built-in pedal on the fly. This guy can also function as a USB recording interface and a personal headphone amp. Also has a built-in drum machine to practice along with. It comes with Cubase LE recording software but can be used with any recording software on PC or Mac. I've been a Zoom fan for a long time, this is the 3rd Zoom multi-effects pedal I've owned.

Both units look just like this (actual pictures to come):

p35011.
    p4574.

My unit is in pristine, like new condition. I can obtain actual pictures if needed. I've only had it for a few months (bought it last Fall) and I've really enjoyed it. I would keep it if I didn't have a money crunch at the moment.

Search around on the forums here and you'll find all sorts of positive comments and experiences with this unit. It is _extremely_ versatile.

Asking $160 shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail to the continental United States for both units! I accept Paypal and/or US Postal Money Orders.

Thanks! :bassist:

Zoom's B2.1U Product Page: http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1856&brandID=4
    Download the manual here: http://www.samsontech.com/products/relatedDocs/B21u.pdf

2. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    bump

3. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    bump...

4. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    bump and a price drop to $160 shipped via USPS Priority Mail Shipping to continental United States.

In case you didn't catch it, you are getting both the Zoom 2.1u AND an additional external expression pedal for that price!

5. PM sent.

6. Supertanker

Supertanker Watch the dog! He is trained to bite!

Jun 23, 2005
    CinCinNati
    I already have a Zoom B2.

I'll buy the pedal is you don't mind breaking them up...

7. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    PM Replied to - on hold pending payment from Infernal Affair

And sorry Supertanker, I prefer to keep 'em together. Thanks!

8. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    Sold! Thanks Chris!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.