1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Zoom B2.1U Multi Effects unit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Brick Top, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brick Top

Brick Top

Dec 7, 2008
    Michigan
    Purchased here: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=604703

Still in excellent condition. Includes original box and paper work with Power supply and Cube LE software.

Great little unit for practicing with the headphone out jack....record into your computer with the USB out.

It really worked well for me to find out which effectas work best for me and MY sound.

Almost $180 new: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/B21U/

How about $85 shipped

Trades I would consider: Fuzz/distortion or Envelope

2. Brick Top

Brick Top

Dec 7, 2008
    Michigan
    bumptity bump

3. Brick Top

Brick Top

Dec 7, 2008
    Michigan
    Thursday bump

4. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    Pm'd

5. FunkySpoo

Feb 6, 2002
    Still trying to straighten out my paypal "issue" guess that happens when you don't use it for years and years

6. Brick Top

Brick Top

Dec 7, 2008
    Michigan
    OK...how about $85 shipped?

7. FunkySpoo

Feb 6, 2002
    Great, but I really didn't pm you that paypal stuff to get you to drop the price. Honest. I'm really having issues with them.

I haven't used them in years and years and so I forgot my password. So I did the "request new login" thing and when it asked me the security questions, well, I forgot those to. So I figured I open a new paypal account. When I went to activate it and put in my bank info it said that bank account belongs to another account. Um, I know, me. Oy. So then I tried to contact them and they do the call back thing with a robo call. They don't want a work number and my studio is 3 floors underground so the cell won't work.

I really really want the Zoom but if someone else buys it before I get this figured out then I'm SOL. I don't wanna hold up a sale. As soon as I get this thing straightened out I'll buy it.

Thanks,
    Rick

8. pbent21

pbent21

Dec 3, 2003
    Michigan
    I'll take it!
    You have PM

9. Brick Top

Brick Top

Dec 7, 2008
    Michigan