1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS - Zoom B3 Multi-Effects Unit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Gus Borden, Aug 22, 2012.

1. SOLD: ZOOM B3 Bass Multi-effects and Amp simulator

$165.00 shipped (and insured) CONUS. PayPal please.

Tons of effects to play, great sounds, looper, drum machine.

Will ship in original box, with power supply, manual and recording software. Light use, maybe 3 times at rehearsal, works perfectly and in great shape. I'm basically putting funds together for a bass that will suit the project I'm in and effects don't really seem to have a place in it. Somebody is going to have a lot of fun with this! Very usable!

Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, it's all I currently have at my disposal for photography at the moment...
    ForumRunner_20120822_220758.
    ForumRunner_20120822_220814.

--------------------------------
    A bit of info about the B3...

Stompbox-style layout with separate footswitches, knobs, and LCD screens; easy bass multi-effects pedal to tweak on the fly. Creating presets and ordering effects is simple and easy.

Spot-on tube saturation emulation and ultra-real stompbox and amp effects modeling.

12 amp models and 99 effects types with room for 100 user presets. Factory presets include patches designed by Victor Wooten (Bela Fleck & the Flecktones), David Ellefson (Megadeth), Frank Bello (Anthrax) and Doug Wimbish (Living Colour).

Expression pedal input.
    Looper - 40 seconds of phrase recording with infinite sound-on-sound overdubbing.
    Drum machine-40 different built-in rhythm patterns.

USB connectivity - record with the included Steinberg Sequel LE recording software or your favorite DAW
    Edit&Share software.
    Built-in tuner onboard.
    AC adaptor (included), 4 x AA batteries, or USB bus power.

2. Bump and a price drop ... $165!

3. ShonnaFan

ShonnaFan

Jun 10, 2011
    North Carolina
    PM sent

4. Sale pending, will post when completed.

5. And the B3 is on it's way. Thanks!