1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: ZOOM H2 Audio Recorder

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Darkglass-Hipshot
    This guy has been sparingly used and a great tool for recording samples and rehearsals. It has 4 mics built in and does multichannel recording. You can do 2 separate isolated stereo tracks in a single session. Front and Back recording @ 90 and 120 degrees. I love it but need some funds for a another pro mic.

Included:
    Zoom H2
    Zoom H2 Silicon Cover ($16.95 rtl) these are really great fits for the units.
    Zoom Stand
    9v Power Adapter
    Original SD Card (unused)
    User Manual (if I can locate it prior to shipping).
    -- You can get the entire manual online or i'll email the full .pdf to the buyer.

These work with x2 9v Batteries and exceptionally well with rechargeable. I always used rechargeable.

All is 9.95/10 mint condition. There is only a tiny mark on the bottom of the zoom by the SD card drawer. Purely cosmetic and cant really be seen. Unit has low hours of use and works fantastic. Always spent its life in a case.

$86 SHIPPED LOWER48/USA Only

Shipping will be 2-3 day PriorityMail..... I ship quick!!!

2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    and last...

3. sigam68

sigam68

Oct 6, 2010
    NoHo, CA
    PM'd

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    and sold......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.