1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FSFT: Bag End 4X10 (TEXAS)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by iplaybasstexas, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    i have a Bag End Q10B-D 4X10 up for sale or trade. Would really like to trade. Just hit me with offers.
    Bergantino NV610, Mesa, Aguilar, Ampeg, Epifani, anything just about. I like those brands.

Cabinet is in MINT condition. as literal as it can possibly be. haven't formally gigged, just studio. Never pushed. i love the cabinet, but its not for me.

If you would like cash sale, ask for price..

(mesa NOT for sale)
    bagend003.

2. Mr Matt

Mr Matt Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2005
    Washington State
    Pm'd

3. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    bummmp

4. If the item is for sale, you must post a asking price on the item. Rules are rules... :eyebrow:

Peace,

5. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

post a price or I close the thread.

6. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    After you post a price...please let us know what you "loved" about it, and why it's not for you...

7. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    start the bid at $700 shipped

I love the preciseness of the cab, the quality, the sound and the professionalism of it. The offset ten's really are nice. I do like the cabinet,

but

it doesn't have wheels and i have an ampeg that i use for my shows and everything. Its an AMAZING studio cabinet and live also, but i prefer my ampeg to this cabinet. I would rather trade, but cash is just as good!

8. JayAmel

JayAmel Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Carcassonne, France
    TB is not a bidding place. If you want to start an auction, go eBay. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.