1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FSO-2 Bag End S15-D cabs CLEAN & LIKE NEW!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by emblymouse, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emblymouse

emblymouse exempt Supporting Member

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    **edit for new price**

I'm going lighter weight and am passing these 2011 Bag End's to TB Land. One has been used about a dozen times and the other was only needed twice since I got them. Never given more than 180 watts, and rode shotgun w/ me in the car. CLEAN.
    I've been a Bag End artist endorser for over 20 years and have nuthing but love for these :). If you buy them you should expect to get at least 20 years use out of them. Totally overbuilt in every way. If you don't know by now:

18x18x16 44lbs. 8 ohms

These are around used at really good prices, but if you need a spankin' 'just broke it in' cab these 2 are the goods. Priced at my artist discount - $340 ea. or $660 for the pair + shipping in original boxes.
    I'll post some photos tomorrow.

2. emblymouse

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    002-2.
    005-3.
    006-1.

3. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    Lovely. And since when is 44lbs with well placed handles so heavy? :)

4. emblymouse

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    Yeah, it's all relative! I used to carry 2 of the big BE 15 cabs, prior to that an Ampeg V9, and before that an 18" folded horn fridge. You see the pattern here? Somebody's turning up the gravity control on me.:D
    These are very reasonably sized, and the sound per pound is right on.

5. emblymouse

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    I looked up my original invoice and I see I got a better deal than I remembered. So PRICE ADJUST BUMP! $340 ea.

6. Quackhead

Quackhead

Jan 17, 2012
    Elk Grove, CA
    Great cabinets. Bag End isn't getting the love it used to on Talkbass, but these things are built like tanks and have balls for days. If I wasn't already committed to buying another piece of gear, I'd be all over these.

7. JGR

JGR The "G" is for Gustav Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 29, 2006
    Maryland
    President, CEO, CFO, CIO, Chief Engineer, Technician, Janitor - Reiner Amplification
    Paging parsons - your cabs are here.

8. tds2277

tds2277

May 18, 2011
    Maricopa , AZ
    PM SENT

9. emblymouse

Jan 22, 2006
    W'Sconsin
    OK, 1 down and 1 to go. Thanks Terry

10. emblymouse