SOLD FSO Markbass Blackline Little Mark 250

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Rapisme, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Price:
    $200.00
    image.jpeg Blackline Little Mark 250. I bought this as a backup for my Markbass Little Mark III but haven't really used it. So it's time to sell it.

I took this information from the Markbass website:

Building on the success of the popular original Markbass Little Mark, the Blackline Little Mark 250 offers great, useful features and power for studio, practice and smaller live use - and offers it at a killer price.

It features XLR and 1/4" inputs, a six-band EQ - including VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter); center frequency 380 Hz (cut) and VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut) - gain, volume and line-out controls. The back panel hosts the speaker output, tuner out, FX loop and switchable pre/post EQ XLR line out for direct recording or feeding cleanly to a house PA.

FEATURES
    • Power: 250W
    • Six-band EQ ” including VPF and VLE
    • Inputs: 1/4" and XLR
    • FX loop
    • XLR output (switchable pre/post EQ)
    • Weight: 5.73 lbs.
    • Dimensions: 10.1" x 10.87" x 2.8"
    $200.00 + USPS priority mail shipping.. Let's just 10 bucks for shipping.

Pics will be posted later today, it's in perfect working condition and esthetically in really good shape. I do have a set of rack ears that I can let go for an extra $30.00 bucks.
    Thanks

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    joe vegas and DWBass like this.
  2. bobt3719

bobt3719

Mar 17, 2013
    Brooklyn /NY
    Are you in the city?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 28, 2022