1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FSO: Sansamp Para Driver DI and Eden Navigator WP100

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Bollenator, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bollenator

Bollenator The Ersatz Haderach

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    Need to get some cash fairly quick, so I'm putting these preamps on the block, since I don't use them anymore. No trades, please.
    • [del]Sansamp Para Driver DI - $150 $145
      In great condition except for a little bit of scratch in the bass knob, but only when adjusting; dead quiet otherwise. Great little box, just never use it.[/del]
    • Eden Navigator WP100 - [del]$395[/del] $370
      This is a late-model Navigator in excellent condition that has had considerable "preventive maintenance" done by a seasoned amp tech. He added grounding tape to all PCBs, ferrite core to reduce interference, and other stuff that I need to go back and remember. :) I'll try to post up some internal pics in the next day or two. Needless to say, this is not your average non-US Navigator - super-quiet and sounds killer! Ships in the original box with footswitch+cable, power cord, and a brand-new tube that I never got around to installing.
    Shipping+insurance to CONUS included. PayPal preferred.

2. Bollenator

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
  3. Bollenator

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    As requested, a few pics of the Eden:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This shows some of the ferrite cores added to some of the output wiring (possibly factory-installed?); you can also see the copper tape on the underside of the PCB.
    [​IMG]

Two large ferrite cores, hot-glued down to reduce vibration.
    [​IMG]

A detail shot of the copper grounding tape - this stuff goes length-wise on the circuit boards.
    [​IMG]

4. Bollenator

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    Sansamp is sold and shipped. Eden is still available with another drop.

5. Bollenator

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    The Navigator is sold, pending payment.

6. Bollenator

Jun 2, 2010
    Western Washington
    Payment received!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.