1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FSO: Two great deals - Sukop and Wunkay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rbeck47, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbeck47

rbeck47 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    I am either going to trade these two in, or sell at great prices to another TBer. I'd rather see someone here get a good deal than the store. I've got the 4-string I want, and I am planning to pick up the 5-string keeper next week. So here goes.

First one: THIS IS SOLD! A 1981 G&L L-1000 (Wunkay) with a 1.5" neck. Recently bought this one from Duke12 here and A/B'd it against my Jazz. The Jazz won out (it is a very special Jazz IMO), so the Wunkay is for sale. See the link to Duke12's listing with nice photos (better than I could do). Will sell and ship in a worn tolex case to the CONUS for $650. Here's the link: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...nkay-w-newer-neck-g-l-l-1505-lb-100-a-840642/
    It's the trans-red '81 with the 1.5" RW board.

Second one: THIS ONE IS SOLD! A 1994 Sukop DC-4 string, neck-through, ebony board, 1.5" neck at the nut, Barts, 2-band EQ. Reminds me of Alembics I used to have. See the two pics below and also check the link to a previous listing here with better pics. Will sell and ship in a MusicMan hard case to the CONUS for $1,250, a real steal for this bass.
    Here's the link: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/...ul-feeling-sounding-looking-playing-*-539648/

Attached Files:

2. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    What's the string spacing at bridge

3. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    which bass?

4. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    Sorry sukop

5. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Pm sent. I'll take the Sukop.

Michael

6. btbraden

btbraden

Sep 9, 2005
    Oroville, CA
    Hoping this sale goes through I don't know how to explain to my wife why I bought another bass this week

7. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    The Sukop is sold.

8. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    Some inquiries on the Wunkay. Weight is about 10.5 lbs.

9. rbeck47

Apr 24, 2005
    SE Wisconsin
    The Wunkay is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.