1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: 07 American Series Precision Butterscotch/Maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jmaestro, Mar 14, 2008.

1. jmaestro

jmaestro

Feb 13, 2008
    Florida
    I posted this on another forum and so far, no jumps. For TRADE is a 2007 American Series Fender Precision in Butterscotch with a Maple fretboard. I just got this bass a couple of months ago. I'm enjoying playing it but right now I'm into jazz basses. I'll probably try another P later on down the line but for now my RH Jazz gives me that sound. There are no dings or scratches and neck is straight. The only flaw is on the back of the bass which has two small marks in the finish that was there when I got it new and on the end of the pickguard that's closest by the neck (the middle part that opens for you to adjust the truss rod) shows a small truss rod adjuster mark. A luthier set it up for me. The bass is basically in mint condition. I have the original case, strap, registration card, truss rod instument, manual, tags. I am only interested in trades. No sales. I'm looking for a MIA/MIJ Fender Jazz bass in either fiesta red or butterscotch (I'll consider an all black one with a maple fretboard) or a Marcus Miller Jazz. Maybe a MIJ or MIA Fiesta Red P if I don't find a jazz. The Bass has to be in good condition with no issues. No major dings or scratches, etc. Any serious traders PM me your email address and I'll send you some more photos. :D

2. jmaestro

jmaestro

Feb 13, 2008
    Florida
    Any trade offers are welcomed. Just tell me what you have and I'll ponder it.

3. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    PM'ed

4. jmaestro

jmaestro

Feb 13, 2008
    Florida
    All PMs sent

5. jmaestro

jmaestro

Feb 13, 2008
    Florida
    bump

6. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    pm sent !! :hyper:

7. Rob L

Rob L Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2006
    Chilly ND
    Hi,

Would you happen to be interested in a G&L ASAT with matching headstock (blueburst)? I have it in the gear for sale section and also on Ebay with a bunch more pics?

Thanks,
    Rob