Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT- 1966 Fender Precision

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RS, May 19, 2002.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    I have a nice 1966 Fender Precision bass I maybe looking to trade (plus cash as appropriate) for a alder body Sadowsky 4 string, a Sadowsky 5, or USA Lakland 4 or 5.
    The P bass is great, but not my thing exactly. I believe it is a refin, the pickups, pots and pg are nonoriginal, but it is stock otherwise. Nice straight neck. Looks and plays great. Have pics for serious inquiries.

kingcrimson2@yahoo.com

2. Would you accept in an equal trade a nice Lakland, or a Sadowsky 4 or 5 string with changed pots, pickups and refinished with a straight neck?

3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    I don't understand what you are saying? Are you serious or being sarcastic? If the second is the case, yes perhaps there is someone who wants a good old school p bass tone instead of a superFender sound. I'll throw in cash with the right offer.