1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT- 1966 Fender Precision

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by RS, May 19, 2002.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    I have a nice 1966 Fender Precision bass I maybe looking to trade (plus cash as appropriate) for a alder body Sadowsky 4 string, a Sadowsky 5, or USA Lakland 4 or 5.
    The P bass is great, but not my thing exactly. I believe it is a refin, the pickups, pots and pg are nonoriginal, but it is stock otherwise. Nice straight neck. Looks and plays great. Have pics for serious inquiries.

kingcrimson2@yahoo.com

2. Would you accept in an equal trade a nice Lakland, or a Sadowsky 4 or 5 string with changed pots, pickups and refinished with a straight neck?

3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    I don't understand what you are saying? Are you serious or being sarcastic? If the second is the case, yes perhaps there is someone who wants a good old school p bass tone instead of a superFender sound. I'll throw in cash with the right offer.