Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT: 1980 Greco Les Paul Custom - Feeler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Lokire, Oct 16, 2005.

1. A few years ago I had a guitar..."phase" and bought a few guitars. Nowadays though, I've been playing guitar less and less, and I've thought about putting this one up for sale for a while now.

It's a 1980 Greco Les Paul Custom. One of the lawsuit models that they were sued by Gibson for. It's exactly like a Gibson as far as I can tell. It's in excellent condition for being 25 years old. One small chip on the back corner of the headstock, and the gold hardware is all faded a bit (looks great that way I think - got that vintage vibe :cool: ). It's one of the best playing guitars I've ever had my hands on. Pro set-up by Mike Lull about a year ago - super low action with no buzz, very fast neck.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For now I'd like to see what kind of trades I could get for it. And if anything particularly interests me, I'll part with it :)

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Set neck, or bolt?

3. It's kind of an odd bolt-on. Only 1 bolt in the back. I'll get a picture of that later today

4. I'm especially interested in a 6-string bass BTW :)

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    That thing is too cool. Don't really have good trade-bait, though...

6. I know just how you feel. If nothing comes up trade-wise for a week or two I might open it up to $ offers

7. *bump*

:bag:

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    You wouldn't want another guitar for it, would you?

9. Nope, sorry.

10. justateenpoet

justateenpoet Have you...killed the Venture brothers!?!?

May 14, 2005
    Connecticut
    PM sent

11. Giant Bump :bassist:

Right now I'm especially interested in Stingray type basses. PJ basses (Yamaha BB series especially!!!). Yamaha TRBs. Ibanez ATKs. P-basses. Tube amps/preamps maybe. I can add some cash to certain trade deals ($300 at most).

And anything else you can think of...try me :)

12. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I might have a bass for trade...

13. Also, for anyone who isn't sure, the trade value of this Guitar would be around $500. + or - cash from myself possibly. :bassist: