Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT/2002 American Jazz Deluxe Quilt top - SOLD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by 4string4ever, Jun 20, 2005.

1. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Seeking trade offers, or will sell outright for the right offer. Gold plated hardware, noiseless pups, 18 volt preamp. Maple board, red over the quilted top, block pearl inlays, cream binding. Aside from some light clear coat finger scratching on the top and a couple of small dings she is in excellent condition. The areas on the sides of the neck pup are from the camera flash, not scratching. This bass sounds fantastic, even through my little stinkin' microbass. I will consider all reasonable offers. Trades must be for fretted 4 bangers though. Email for more pics.

Attached Files:

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    my favorite fender! I love that bass in red, you have no idea. Its one of a few Fenders that make me drool. If i had something of similiar calibre that i dont love id trade for it, but sadly i wouldnt even think about trading away my Sterling. I used to have a few more basses but now im down to only my Sterling and Godin ,and although the Godin is a fretted 4 banger, im not sure its what you are looking for at all so yea.

Nice bass.

3. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Well there was an Afterburner on the 'bay that ended without selling I really want, and probably could still get, but didn't have the cash. Spector US b/o, certain P's, Zon Sonus, the MPGs are cool, stuff like that. Prefer dark f'boards, nut widths 1 5/8" or less. Almost had a Roscoe, (cash added) but the seller decided he needed to sell outright in order to pay for an engagement ring.......damn....... :bawl:

4. damn, that must have been one expensive ring... you can damn near pay for a wedding with a roscoe.

5. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Actaully he wanted he wanted to cassh it out for $1500

6. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Will sell outright in order to get Afterburner on the 'bay.

7. damn, that is one hell of a deal!!!

8. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    You are free to take advantage of it if you are so inclined....

9. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    MAN. I just bought a Brubaker today, or I would snap this up in a second. I have been waiting for this to go to outright sale for months.

Dangit.

(Bump)

10. wish i could... but tomorrow i'm going to bass central to buy me an amp. good luck selling this.

11. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    What amp did you get?

12. GK 1001rb-II... they didn't have it in stock so i get to go pick it up in a few days. But the guys there were super cool.

13. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    How far from Orlando are they located?

14. Dude, they're in Castleberry!

15. tjclem

tjclem Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
    Cool shop. I take the fretless basses I build in there for them to check out once in a while. Nice people. .Tom

16. i live in east orlando (near UCF) and it took me about 15 minutes. theyre just west of 436 (semoran blvd) on oxford

17. jacochops

jacochops

Jul 2, 2000
    Suzhou, China
    I have a 1986 Fiesta Red (impossibly rare color) 62 Reissue with covers and tweed case in 9/10 shape. The best 62 RI I've ever played. I MIGHT consider trading this if you're interested.
    Please PM me your phone #, and I'll give you a call, and we can talk.
    JC

18. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    Would prefer to trade my Jazz away for something other than another Jazz. Thanks for the offer though!

19. 4string4ever

4string4ever Guest

Apr 18, 2004
    Orlando, Florida
    getting ready to send it to the 'bay....

20. basslag13

basslag13

Apr 16, 2005
    im willing to trade a warwick FNA 4 string 1998 all wenge neck, ash body flamed maple top.. Thats the best i got haha