1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: 2004 Fender American Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by xEriatarka, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Sold Pending Payment

Now for sale! $725, shipped. Must move out right away now!

I'm reposting this bass up for major GAS. It's my first bass, and this is honestly the hardest thing for me to do...but we'll see where I end up. :)

About the bass. It's been kept in really nice condition. There is one small ding towards the output jack, but my camera will not show it. There is also a small nick at the very top of the head stock. Both of these have no effect on the tone or playability. The only other thing to note is that there is a little dinosaur sticker on the pick guard that my little cousin put on there and a "Not of this World" sticker on the back of the body. The pickguard sticker shouldn't come too hard to get rid of, but the other one might be a bit harder seeing as it's on the back, but it's obviously not visible while playing...but it can still be removed with that sticker remover stuff.

The only things I will consider are USA P-Basses w/ natural finishes, Rumblefishes, Lakland Skylines (DJs especially), Spector NS4CRFM or NS5CRFM, or Bongos....pretty much all 4 or 5 stringers for these.

I'm in absolutely no hurry to get rid of this bass. It has absolutely amazing tone...and it obviously is my first bass. I'll be happy if I find something or not. :) :hyper:

Basswhole.
    Bassbody.

2. karlgustav

karlgustav

Aug 30, 2005
    Europe,Estonia
    and the price is?

3. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Looks like trade only so no price necessary

4. Right on the money! :hyper:

5. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    oooo how much for the sweet sticker on the pickguard???

6. Hey, it does bring out a nice smile and laugh. :)

7. pm'ed you with a possible trade.

8. JayAmel

JayAmel Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Carcassonne, France
    Hi, just had to delete two obsolete bumps. Please don't forget to delete them by yourself, each time you post a new one or a new post. Thanks.

9. Also looking for the right P-Bass now :) Especially a 5-stringer

10. jmaestro

jmaestro

Feb 13, 2008
    Florida
    PM'd

11. jmaestro

jmaestro

Feb 13, 2008
    Florida
    Pics sent.

12. Found my bass so this must go. 725, shipped. :)

13. phatduckk

phatduckk

May 24, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    can I see a pic of the headstock ding please?

thanks,
    Arin

14. phatduckk

phatduckk

May 24, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    can i gets pics of the sticker on the back please?

15. jbutler1982

jbutler1982

Jul 15, 2007
    Can you post pics of the defects please?

16. I'm still in Claremont. I'll be back at home tomorrow or Wednesday with the pictures. :)

17. Will ship out for $700. This is only for today as I am heading back home from Pitzer College. For those waiting pictures, they shall be up some time this afternoon. :)

18. The thread makes my head hurt. How is this not sold? It must be the stickers. AW

19. Here are some pictures of the back sticker and dings like asked for. :)

Now mind me, this is from a camera phone, but it came out better than they were from my actual camera. They are really hard to see naturally as well.

Not of this World sticker:
    notwsticker.

Headstock ding:
    headstocknickpointedout.

Dings and nick near input jack (the one in the middle is the nick):
    inputnickspointedout.

20. Bump