1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: 2006 Fender American Deluxe Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by roaddawg, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Just can't go back to a 4 string. This thing looks new as can be. Black body, rosewood fingerboard, abalone dot inlays, active electronics, modern c-shape neck; most of you know this bass probably better than I do. Sounds great, plays great, I just need a 5'er. Would like to trade for the same level of Jazz (American Deluxe) in sunburst and 4+1 headstock. Will throw in some cash if need be to make the deal right. This probably has less than two hours playing time from me, and I am the original owner. Sits in the instrument locker without any love thrown its way! FWIW
    Cliff
    Cell (405) 620-3757 in the OKC, OK area if you want to try her out

2. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    How much $$$.
    and do you have a pic you could post?

3. I guess if I were to sell it outright, I would need $975 plus shipping ($45) for it. I have a Paypal account if you want to pay for it. I can have pictures emailed to you Monday 11-2 if the price seems fair to you. PM me your email address as I cannot upload pics to this site or any other site because of our I.T. department's restrictive filters. Let me know by today at 2:30 p.m. central time if you want pics and I will take them this weekend. My email address is cwparrett@okcps.org
    Best regards,
    Cliff