1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FT: 2012 Fender Standard Jazz, Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TwoRivers, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    I bought this bass new in October 2012. According to the serial number it was also manufactured in 2012. The bass plays wonderfully, I'm just after a different sound. I'm a family guy and can only afford to keep one bass around at a time, otherwise I would definitely be keeping this and just purchasing a second bass. The frets are nice, necks is great and capable of very low action. The finish is also fantastic. You can really see the grain of the wood coming through. I have a Gator hard shell case that I will ship in (depending on what you offer to ship the trade in) and a brown Fender leather strap that I may include (depending on the color of the trade). The bass is strung with DR Lo-Rider's (45-105), less than 1 month old. I live in a smoke free home. The bass has been played at church a few times, but has otherwise been in the house.

The bass has been professionally set up and wired with a push/pull tone pot which allows the pickups to be in series or parallel.

I am interested primarily in 5 string basses, but will consider a 4 string depending on the type of bass. Looking for P style bases, MM style bases, Schecter Stargazer or Diamond P, etc....things along those lines. Thank you.

Let me know if you have any question and thanks for reading!

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1364763587.120211. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1364763799.263529.

BodyBottom_zpsf0ec802b.

BodyTop_zpsbb341835.

NeckBack_zps75f5b09f.

BodyBack_zps57dfbb0f.

HeadBack_zps3eac9a4b.

FullFront_zpsc3d1083e.

Body_zps420c46a0.

WholeKit_zpsa64046ba.

2. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    A little interest, still available. Keep the PM's coming. Thanks!

3. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Have been asked via PM, so thought I would provide the same information here. This is a MIM standard.

4. vade700

vade700

Jan 12, 2012
    Before you shoot this down find some sound clips of this bass but if you're after a thick sounding 5 string I think you'll love my Esp ltd B205sm (the exact reason I want to trade it) I know Esp gets a rap for metal instruments I played this bass in an all acoustic folk band a Tool style alt rock band so it's pretty versatile. Let me know in a PM if you're interested but this thing has tons of solid low end

5. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Not interested in fretless basses. Thanks for the offers thus far guys. Still available.

6. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Bump

7. Rneckties31

Rneckties31 Supporting Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    Pm sent

8. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    PM replied. Thanks!

9. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    All PM's replied.

10. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Had requests for more pictures, so added some to the original post.

11. kiergtr

kiergtr

Oct 5, 2012
    Any interest in trading for very clean white Peavey Foundation with matching headstock and rosewood board. OHSC included? Thanks, Bryan

12. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    PM'd you for pics. Thanks.

13. logans59

logans59

Jul 1, 2012
    Kennesaw, GA
    PMd

14. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    PM replied

15. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    pm sent

16. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    PM replied.

17. TwoRivers

TwoRivers

Aug 26, 2012
    Las Cruces, NM
    Trade options updated. Thanks for looking, and thanks for the offers thus far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.