1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FT 2x Accugroove Tri112L's ONE OF A KIND! TOLEX COVERED!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JoshB, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Yup...you heard it right. These are the only cabinets that have ever left Mark's shop that have black tolex on them rather than the standard carpet covering!! I got these cabs a few months ago from Jean Baudin, but I've just moved and find myself looking for something a bit less hi-fi sounding.

These cabinets come with the Accugroove covers, and other than that, are in great shape minus a few bumps and bruises. Things like the plastic corners are cracked in places, and there's a couple of bumps in the tolex, but nothing is missing, and there's nothing functionally wrong with the cabinets.

I'd prefer to trade these semi-locally (within a couple hundred miles tops!) Chicago, St. Louis, Indy, etc.

Looking for a decent quality rig in trade: TC Electronic, Bergantino IP, GK rigs (Especially NEO cabs with a Fusion or MB Fusion head!), etc etc etc. Only brands I'm not really interested in are SWR, Fender (Except for the Pro 300!), and Eden.

Road cases are a plus, as it looks like I'm going to have some traveling to do this summer...

Pictures:

DSC_0442.

DSC_0443.

DSC_0444.

DSC_0445.

DSC_0446.

DSC_0447.

DSC_0448.

DSC_0449.

DSC_0452.

DSC_0453.

My daughter likes these cabinets...look at that grin on her face!! She thinks you should offer me something in trade! Do it! :hyper:

2. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM

3. fatcrabb

fatcrabb In order for me to get down I got to get into D

Mar 29, 2008
    Corona California
    Cute kid. Good thing you married a pretty woman LOL!

4. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Never got a PM from you. Please resend it.

Seriously! All she got of mine are the cheeks and her dimples! Lucky her!

5. fatcrabb

fatcrabb In order for me to get down I got to get into D

Mar 29, 2008
    Corona California
    I can't belive these puppies are still here.

Did somebody shut the internet down over the weekend or something?

6. BIGREDSIX

BIGREDSIX Supporting Member

PM'd you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.