1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT 3 space EWI case for 4 space

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bassmodder, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FT I have a 3 space 14" deep (not counting lids) EWI tourcase in flawless condition. I need a 4 space to fit the new mixer I purchased.

The new case must be as close to 14" depth as possible (lids removed) and I would like to see it in matching condition.

Looking for pretty much a straight trade as the 4 spaces are like 5 bucks more than the 3 space cases.

Lemme know what you got!

2. 77jazz

77jazz

Jul 21, 2006
    Fargo, ND
    Any interrest in a cash sale?

77jazz

3. Perhaps. I paid 112 for the case, so I could ship the thing for 90 to any door in the Con USA.

This is an all wood case that will hold up to touring on the road, hence it is heavy and will have to be double boxed.

4. Bump for trades or 80 bucks...

5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Is this one like the ones that audiopile.net sells??

6. This is EXACTLY the one they sell. I purchased it from them directly.

I want another one just like it but with another space.

7. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    PM on its way.

8. Signed, sealed, delivered. Almost. FedEx will handle the deliver part starting Monday before noon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.