1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: 3Leaf Audio PWNZOR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by AmpedSilence, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've had the PWNZOR for about a month and a couple of days. I really dig what it does but alas, I don't think I am using it to its full potential at the moment with my rig/bass. I also need to fund my preamp search.

WP_000609.jpg

Its in mint condition, will come with the box and little draw string bag. I've also got the 4 little rubber feet I never put on it.
    Its got to strips if hook side velcro on the back.

I am interested in Trading for a specific pedal-

a [DEL]Sansamp Programmible Bass Driver DI[/DEL]. I will trade for a BDDI + cash.

and if anyone has a custom painted white ( white instead of the blue) IE Nimbus that wants to trade, thats a good one too :)

2. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Dang...I just sold and shipped my Para driver and I've been wanting one of these...
    Would you sell?

3. If I can't get a trade for a PBDDI or a custom colored white Nimbus, I do plan on selling.

4. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Okay, subscribed.

5. On hold..

6. Still available for trade. Willing to trade for a BBDI as well, plus cash :)

going through PMs as well for potential sale.

On hold again!

7. Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.