Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FT: 48" Comfort Strapp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Jul 14, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I picked up this strap from another TB'er, and it is too short for me. Plus, I think it is for guitar. In the picture on the Comfort Strapp website, it is the one on the left. A little bit thinner than the one on the right. Anyway....I used it on a gig, and it was very comfortable, I just don't like my bass near my chin. I am 6' 5", so that prolly contributed to the problem. :)

It is 48" from one end to the other fully extended. It is in mint condition. No foul smells, or stains. It looks brand new. Since I used it one time for two hours, I can not say it is brand new anymore.

I would prefer to trade it for a longer one, or something else of equal value. If no one wants to trade, I'll just give it away. Let's try trades first. :)

-Mike

2. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    Mike,
    Send me the strapp. we'll work sumpin out.
    Shoot me an e-mail and tell me what y'all need.

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    If biker doesn't take it, we'll do a deal. I'm sure I can find a drummer I can ship you. But I'm sure he'll be loud enough for me to hear from washington... :rolleyes: :p

I need somethig better than that nylon one I have for my jazz bass. It gets heavy after 2 hours....

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    One comfort strapp shipping to the fast food worker/musician from NE Florida. :)

You better not be a FSU fan!!! Hehehe

-Mike