1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: 48" Comfort Strapp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Jul 14, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I picked up this strap from another TB'er, and it is too short for me. Plus, I think it is for guitar. In the picture on the Comfort Strapp website, it is the one on the left. A little bit thinner than the one on the right. Anyway....I used it on a gig, and it was very comfortable, I just don't like my bass near my chin. I am 6' 5", so that prolly contributed to the problem. :)

It is 48" from one end to the other fully extended. It is in mint condition. No foul smells, or stains. It looks brand new. Since I used it one time for two hours, I can not say it is brand new anymore.

I would prefer to trade it for a longer one, or something else of equal value. If no one wants to trade, I'll just give it away. Let's try trades first. :)

-Mike

2. Steve

Steve

Aug 10, 2001
    Mike,
    Send me the strapp. we'll work sumpin out.
    Shoot me an e-mail and tell me what y'all need.

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    If biker doesn't take it, we'll do a deal. I'm sure I can find a drummer I can ship you. But I'm sure he'll be loud enough for me to hear from washington... :rolleyes: :p

I need somethig better than that nylon one I have for my jazz bass. It gets heavy after 2 hours....

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    One comfort strapp shipping to the fast food worker/musician from NE Florida. :)

You better not be a FSU fan!!! Hehehe

-Mike