1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT: '57 P Bass - not a re-issue!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Jul 16, 2004.

1. '57 Fender P bass, s/n -20688, Sunburst refinish, purchased last fall from Chicago Music Exchange; hard-v neck, plays and sounds awesome; most of the original hardware with the exception of the tuners and the neckplate have been replaced, along with the pups which are raised-A '57 re-issues, non-original case. I've got a '59 and a '66 that I'm playing pretty exclusively. What I'm interested in is a "high-end" 4 string - something like a Roscoe or a 435. I realize that it's pretty difficult to trade in this situation - like trading a apple for an orange, but it seems like half of the best basses in the world are owned by players on Talkbass, so if I can't find a trade here it's not likely to happen. I'm not really "motivated" to sell this bass right now, hence my interest in considering trades - give it your best shot! I'll get pics posted by this time tomorrow.

2. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

check your PM ... :cool:

3. David - pm sent!