1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FT 70's Japanese Washburn / Parts P bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TC2112, Jan 22, 2012.

1. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    70's Japanese Washburn neck w/ original tuners on a solid ash P bass body in sunburst. The original body was plywood, so I swapped it for a nicer and much lighter piece of wood. It still has the covers and bridge that came with it. I loaded it with a newer wiring harness, and a tort guard and the classic P bass pup from GFS. It has the classic Matsumoku style 3 piece maple neck. It plays very nice and sounds good. I have a Classic 50's P bass and a old Greco Mercury that gets all my P bass time, so this one is in the case. 1.5" at the nut, a a little less chunky front to back than a typical P bass neck. nice and straight, sets up nicely for low to mid action and has plenty of room in the truss rod either way.

Throw some offers my way and let's see what's out there. I would also consider parting this out.

CONUS only - ships in original case

Attached Files:

2. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    More pics

Attached Files:

3. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    TTT

4. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    bump

5. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    In all my years of playing Washburns (Got my first in 1981) I have never seen a Washburn bass.

6. TC2112

TC2112 Supporting Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Parke County, Indiana
    TTT