Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

ft. 70s kramer aluminum neck

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Seeing what i can get off this for trade. Open to anything. It has a humbucker in the neck and p-bass in the bridge. Would like to get one of those ergodyne ibanez's or cort curbow but im open to anything. shoot me offers on 4.5.6's any 6 string would be a plus

2. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    bump. I got pics. ANybody got a nice unlined or lned fretless for trade?

3. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    ANybody got a wishbass they wanna trade for it?Ill sell it for 150 plus shipping.

4. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    come on people these are selling for $400 on ebay shoot me offers. ibanezs, esp whatever I dont care. Ill even maybe consider some project basses.

5. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Hi- Is this the one that is missing the pickgard, listed here a month or two ago? Are the pickups stock? Do you think all of the parts are stock? Thanks!

6. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    the front pickup i no is stock. im not sure about the p-bass though. Im pretty sure the rest is all stock. yes its the same one with the missing pickguard.

Will trade for a good p-bass

7. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    will trade for a peavey t-40

8. Please, email those pics to zdaas@aol.com, thanks.

9. doublemuff216

doublemuff216

Jun 14, 2004
    Astoria NY
    the bass is sold i sent him the money, sorry man