1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: '83 BC Rich Mockingbird & Gibson LP Money Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lavmonga, Sep 17, 2008.

1. lavmonga

lavmonga

Jul 27, 2007
    New York, NY
    For Trade:

I know this is probably the most narrowsighted and far fetched trade ever. But I'm willing to trade either one of these basses for a Jackson TBX (Thunderbird) I know the odds of one floating around are slim, and the odds of someone actually wanting to part with it slimmer, but it's worth a shot.

Money bass is stock except the pots. I upgraded them to 500k's (I ahve the original 300k Gibsons too) has original case, only used for one show. I can upload a video from that show to youtube if you need. Also used on one track for my band's new cd (song isn't mixed yet though). That's it. I rarely play it so it's still immaculate.

Mockingbird is in pretty decent shape, has some chips at the strap-screwholes and on the horn. I have the original bridge (pictured), but put a BadAss on it. Neck Thru Japanese (NJ) version. No Case. bass was used on the song "Fool's Paradise" in my friend's project and can be heard at: http://www.myspace.com/halosband

LPMoneyBass2.

PinkMock001.