1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FT: Acme Low-B2 for your GB NeoX 212T

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fekwood, May 11, 2011.

1. Fekwood

Fekwood The Mighty Beer Atom! Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I would like to trade my never gigged, great condition Acme Low-B2 with padded Tuki cover for your Genz Benz NeoX 212T. I'll be happy to add cash for the right deal. This is a 4 ohm 'Series II' Acme Low-B2, it also has the newer 'Poly-switch' protection device for the mid and tweeter. This means no more glowing light bulb inside the cab and no more removing the grill and one of the woofers to change a blown bulb/fuse. This one also has the newest jack panel on the back with two speakon / 1/4" combo jacks. And of course it has the two L-pads for mid and tweeter control.

If you don't want the Acme and want to sell your 212T, I'm prepared to buy! My preference will be toward those 212T's that are in great shape with cover, if it has tolex, even better!

I'll be happy to answer any questions.:D

Attached Files:

2. Straight sale price on the Acme? Ohms?

3. Fekwood

Jan 18, 2010
    Portland, OR
    It's a 4 ohm cab. I would rather trade, but if someone were to offer me $450, I'd ship it the very next day.

4. Fekwood

Jan 18, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Received a couple of requests to see a close up of the jack panel, here it is. :cool:

Attached Files:

5. Fekwood

Jan 18, 2010
    Portland, OR
    The Acme is SOLD!
    I'm still on the look out for a Genz Benz NeoX 212T.
    If you have one, I'm ready to buy!!!:hyper: