SOLD FT: Ampeg SVT810

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sleepy_monkey, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have an Ampeg SVT810 up for trade. This is my 3rd one of these beasts and my second time owning this exact cabinet (sold it to Stingrayfunk, a local TBer and then bought it back). I love the tone on these cabinets but all of my gigs right now are smaller gigs so I need something smaller.

The good: sounds great, all speakers work great. Has the option to plug in and use all 8 speakers or you can use just the top 4 if you want too. Has speakon and 1/4" inputs.

The bad: One side of tolex is completely gone. One of the wheels is a bit fidgety (Harbor Freight has great casters...I can replace them if it is a deal breaker)

Considerations: Ampeg SVT410HLF, BagEnd 410, SWR Henry the 8th 8x8, or possibly an Eden 410. Might consider trades for other 410s, just let me know what you have. Can do +/- cash either way depending on the trade.

I will try to get some pictures up in a day or two.

Obviously looking for semi-ish local...will drive some depending on the deal.

Thanks!

2. tacozombies

tacozombies

Jul 24, 2008
    Bristol, CT
    damn man..if only i was closer..

3. Possible local trade pending.......

If you are interested speak up!

4. Trade You My Traynor 9 X 8

Can Meet You Around Nashville.

Thanks!

5. Thanks, but traded locally.